Add specimen to cartridge
Label cartridge with patient ID
Proposed workflow offers targeted TAT of <30 minutes
Molecular Test Results Without the Wait
The T alis One point-of-care instrument is designed to improve health outcomes for infectious diseases. T alis strives to enable fast, accurate, molecular diagnostic testing in a variety of health care settings, to deliver results from sample to answer in less than 30 minutes.†
Solid phase DNA/RNA extraction matrix
Real-time Fluorescence Detection
Sample metering and measuring
Purified RNA actively mixed with Master Mix
Central Lab Workflow On A Cartridge
Capturing the complexity of a central lab test in an easy-to-use point-of-care device, the T alis One is being developed with the goal to:
- Enable a fast sample-to-answer workflow
- Offer patients the accuracy of lab-run tests
- Provide clear results in less than 30 minutes
System software that fits your needs
The simple plug-and-play setup of the Talis Biomedical One instrument means you can move quickly to clinical testing once you receive your system.
Our intuitive touch screen interface is designed to walk you through the testing and reporting process. Upon completion of a test, Talis Biomedical One is designed to deliver clear and actionable results.
Talis One is a registered trademark of Talis Biomedical Corporation.
* Testing solutions are currently in development and not available for sale.
* †The Talis Biomedical One Test System is not authorized, cleared, or approved by the FDA and is not available for sale.